- Is Onduline Fire Resistant?
- What colours are ONDUVILLA tiles available in?
- Can you replace Asbestos sheets with Onduline?
- Do you sell clear PVC sheets to match Onduline profile?
- Are Onduline's sheets the same as Asbestos sheets?
- What is the overhang needed for Onduline sheets?
- Can you lay Onduline on top of Asbestos?
- What is the minimum pitch for Onduline sheets?
- Do Onduline sheets contain asbestos?
- Do you supply Onduline in different lengths?
- Do you need to remove the plastic strip on the BARDOLINE shingle strip?
- What is the difference between Onduline and Coroline?
- DOES THE ONDULINE MATERIAL MELT IN HOT WEATHER?
- How long are Onduvilla tiles guaranteed for?
- How thick should the roof deck be?
- Are Onduvilla tiles fire resistant?
- Can you drill a hole in the sheets to install a flue?
- What are Onduvilla tiles made from?
- What is the size of ONDUVILLA tiles?
- Do you supply Onduvilla tiles in different lengths?
- What is the size of an Onduvilla ridge?
- What are the White marks on the under side of the Onduline sheet?
- Can you stand on the classic sheets if the roof under them is solid?
- Can you install Onduline sheets on a Pent Shed?
- When Should I use ONDUTISS Membranes?
- Can I use Onduline bitumen sheets for cladding?
Do you sell clear PVC sheets to match Onduline profile?
Yes, PVC Onduline Profile Sheets are available in two forms - 'glass clear' transparent to provide optimum clarity and light transmission and translucent for use where diffused lighting is required. Manufactured to the same size and profile as Onduline corrugated sheets, they provide a simple, economical way of gaining light through the roof. Material Specification: Length: 2000mm Width: 950mm.
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact us directly
Looking for something else?