- Can you replace Asbestos sheets with Onduline?
- Are Onduline's sheets the same as Asbestos sheets?
- Can you lay Onduline on top of Asbestos?
- Do Onduline sheets contain asbestos?
- Do you need to remove the plastic strip on the BARDOLINE shingle strip?
- How thick should the roof deck be?
- Can you drill a hole in the sheets to install a flue?
- What are the White marks on the under side of the Onduline sheet?
- Can you install Onduline sheets on a Pent Shed?
- What colours are ONDUVILLA tiles available in?
- Do you sell clear PVC sheets to match Onduline profile?
- What is the overhang needed for Onduline sheets?
- What is the minimum pitch for Onduline sheets?
- Do you supply Onduline in different lengths?
- What is the difference between Onduline and Coroline?
- Does the onduline material melt in hot weather?
- How long are Onduvilla tiles guaranteed for?
- Are Onduvilla tiles fire resistant?
- What are Onduvilla tiles made from?
- Can I use Onduline bitumen sheets for cladding?
- What is the size of ONDUVILLA tiles?
- What is the role of the embossed lines?
- Do you supply Onduvilla tiles in different lengths?
- What is ONDULINE® Sealsmart technology?
- What is the size of an Onduvilla ridge?
- About the importance of bitumen content and HOMOGENEOUS IMPREGNATION.
- How long does the ONDULINE guarantee last?
- Can you stand on the classic sheets if the roof under them is solid?
- ONDULINE® sheets are in compliance with European Norm EN 534:2010+A
- Is Onduline Fire Resistant?
- When should I use ONDUTISS AIR Membranes?
Onduline's market leading bituminous roofing products are used worldwide. Our bitumen roof sheets and tiles are installed globally in hot temperatures, such as Brazil, Columbia to the far eastern countries such as Malaysia, India and China. Onduline sheets are made from recycled fibres mixed with bitumen for maximum water resistance. Whilst the bitumen softens slightly in hot weather, it does not melt. The melting point of bitumen is considerably higher than atmospheric temperatures.
Onduline products are extremely adaptable and suitable for any region. The composition, coatings, industrial processes are different and adapted to make sure the products will suit the customers requirements all over the world, for guaranteed satisfaction from the homeowners and professionals.
For guaranteed waterproofing, it is important that the roof sheets are supported correctly by battens and/or a full deck, depending upon the pitch of the roof.
Contact us directly