- Can you drill a hole in the sheets to install a flue?
- What are the White marks on the under side of the Onduline sheet?
- Can you install Onduline sheets on a Pent Shed?
- Can you replace Asbestos sheets with Onduline?
- Are Onduline's sheets the same as Asbestos sheets?
- Can you lay Onduline on top of Asbestos?
- Do Onduline sheets contain asbestos?
- Do you need to remove the plastic strip on the BARDOLINE shingle strip?
- How thick should the roof deck be?
- Are Onduvilla tiles fire resistant?
- What are Onduvilla tiles made from?
- Can I use Onduline bitumen sheets for cladding?
- What is the size of ONDUVILLA tiles?
- What is the role of the embossed lines?
- Do you supply Onduvilla tiles in different lengths?
- What is ONDULINE® Sealsmart technology?
- What is the size of an Onduvilla ridge?
- About the importance of bitumen content and HOMOGENEOUS IMPREGNATION.
- How long does the ONDULINE guarantee last?
- Can you stand on the classic sheets if the roof under them is solid?
- ONDULINE® sheets are in compliance with European Norm EN 534:2010+A
- Is Onduline Fire Resistant?
- When should I use ONDUTISS AIR Membranes?
- What colours are ONDUVILLA tiles available in?
- Do you sell clear PVC sheets to match Onduline profile?
- What is the overhang needed for Onduline sheets?
- What is the minimum pitch for Onduline sheets?
- Do you supply Onduline in different lengths?
- What is the difference between Onduline and Coroline?
- Does the onduline material melt in hot weather?
- How long are Onduvilla tiles guaranteed for?
EN 534 European Standard sets the expected waterproofing performance for Corrugated bitumen sheets and specifies the official test method.
“5.3 Physical properties > 5.3.1 Water impermeability”
When tested according to 7.3.1, no drop of water shall pass through the sheet after 48h.
Contact us directly