- Do you sell clear PVC sheets to match Onduline profile?
- When Should I use ONDUTISS Memrbanes?
- What is the overhang needed for Onduline sheets?
- Can you replace Asbestos sheets with Onduline?
- What is the minimum pitch for Onduline sheets?
- Are Onduline's sheets the same as Asbestos sheets?
- Do you supply Onduline in different lengths?
- Can you lay Onduline on top of Asbestos?
- What is the difference between Onduline and Coroline?
- Do Onduline sheets contain asbestos?
- How long are Onduvilla tiles guaranteed for?
- Do you need to remove the plastic strip on the BARDOLINE shingle strip?
- Are Onduvilla tiles fire resistant?
- DOES THE ONDULINE MATERIAL MELT IN HOT WEATHER?
- What are Onduvilla tiles made from?
- How thick should the roof deck be?
- What is the size of ONDUVILLA tiles?
- Can you drill a hole in the sheets to install a flue?
- Do you supply Onduvilla tiles in different lengths?
- What is the size of an Onduvilla ridge?
- Can you install a roof light window into Onduline?
- What are the White marks on the under side of the Onduline sheet?
- Can you stand on the classic sheets if the roof under them is solid?
- Is Onduline Fire Resistant?
- Can you install Onduline sheets on a Pent Shed?
- What colours are ONDUVILLA tiles available in?
- Can I use Onduline bitumen sheets for cladding?
Are Onduvilla tiles fire resistant?
Onduvilla tiles are not classified to External S.AA fire rating as required in UK Building Regulations for some classes of structure. In these cases they must be fixed on a suitable fully supporting roof deck and the sheets coated with a proprietary AA surface paint treatment as used on flat felted roofs applied in accordance with the paint manufacturer’s instructions. However, if you paint it to achieve a higher fire resistance it loses its most valuable selling point-Aesthetic.
Contact us directly