- Do you sell clear PVC sheets to match Onduline profile?
- When Should I use ONDUTISS Memrbanes?
- What is the overhang needed for Onduline sheets?
- Can you replace Asbestos sheets with Onduline?
- What is the minimum pitch for Onduline sheets?
- Are Onduline's sheets the same as Asbestos sheets?
- Do you supply Onduline in different lengths?
- Can you lay Onduline on top of Asbestos?
- What is the difference between Onduline and Coroline?
- Do Onduline sheets contain asbestos?
- How long are Onduvilla tiles guaranteed for?
- Do you need to remove the plastic strip on the BARDOLINE shingle strip?
- Are Onduvilla tiles fire resistant?
- DOES THE ONDULINE MATERIAL MELT IN HOT WEATHER?
- What are Onduvilla tiles made from?
- How thick should the roof deck be?
- What is the size of ONDUVILLA tiles?
- Can you drill a hole in the sheets to install a flue?
- Do you supply Onduvilla tiles in different lengths?
- What is the size of an Onduvilla ridge?
- Can you install a roof light window into Onduline?
- What are the White marks on the under side of the Onduline sheet?
- Can you stand on the classic sheets if the roof under them is solid?
- Is Onduline Fire Resistant?
- Can you install Onduline sheets on a Pent Shed?
- What colours are ONDUVILLA tiles available in?
- Can I use Onduline bitumen sheets for cladding?
Are Onduline's sheets the same as Asbestos sheets?
No, the sheets have a different profile and dimension and are made from different materials. Onduline corrugated roof sheets are manufactured using a safe bituminous material combined with recycled cellulose fibres, which makes up approximately 50% of the overall materials used to make the sheets.
Onduline's ranges of corrugated roof sheets are a much safer alternative to asbestos sheets.
Asbestos is a potentially hazardous material and you should always consult with a professional prior to undertaking any work involving the removal of asbestos.
Workers are at risk of developing asbestos-related diseases. Disturbing asbestos-containing material (ACM) can release invisible fibres. Once in the air, fibres can be breathed in and cause lung diseases.
ONDULINE CLASSIC for DIY
The original bitumen corrugated roofing sheet (200cm x 95cm)
ONDUPLAST COLOUR for DIY
Opaque polyester corrugated sheets for roofing and cladding
ONDUCLAIR PVC for DIY
Clear single-skin PVC panels for covering and cladding of annexes, carports, garden rooms and other DIY projects
ONDUCLAIR PC for DIY
Transparent polycarbonate sheets for roofing and cladding and roof lights
Contact us directly