- What are the White marks on the under side of the Onduline sheet?
- Can you install Onduline sheets on a Pent Shed?
- Can you replace Asbestos sheets with Onduline?
- Can you lay Onduline on top of Asbestos?
- Do Onduline sheets contain asbestos?
- Do you need to remove the plastic strip on the BARDOLINE shingle strip?
- How thick should the roof deck be?
- Can you drill a hole in the sheets to install a flue?
- What is the size of ONDUVILLA tiles?
- What is the role of the embossed lines?
- Do you supply Onduvilla tiles in different lengths?
- What is ONDULINE® Sealsmart technology?
- What is the size of an Onduvilla ridge?
- About the importance of bitumen content and HOMOGENEOUS IMPREGNATION.
- How long does the ONDULINE guarantee last?
- Can you stand on the classic sheets if the roof under them is solid?
- ONDULINE® sheets are in compliance with European Norm EN 534:2010+A
- Is Onduline Fire Resistant?
- When should I use ONDUTISS AIR Membranes?
- What colours are ONDUVILLA tiles available in?
- Do you sell clear PVC sheets to match Onduline profile?
- Are Onduline's sheets the same as Asbestos sheets?
- What is the overhang needed for Onduline sheets?
- What is the minimum pitch for Onduline sheets?
- Do you supply Onduline in different lengths?
- What is the difference between Onduline and Coroline?
- Does the onduline material melt in hot weather?
- How long are Onduvilla tiles guaranteed for?
- Are Onduvilla tiles fire resistant?
- What are Onduvilla tiles made from?
- Can I use Onduline bitumen sheets for cladding?
The same as ONDULINE® roof sheets, ONDUVILLA® tiles are made of Bitumen, Recycled Cellulose fibres, Thermosetting Resin and Natural Pigments.
Recycled Cellulose fibres represent nearly half of the product content.
What is cellulose?
Cellulose is the most abundant organic material on earth, constituent of the walls of plant cells, responsible for their rigidity. Cellulose is a non fossil raw material, meaning renewable resource, as it comes from plants and trees. It is easily recyclable.
Onduline sheets make durable roofs thanks to an unique industrial knowhow. Onduline invented this material and the process to manufacture it, with multiple registered patents today. With 6 plants and 8 production lines over the world, a R&D Centre in France, Onduline is today the worldwide leader in manufacturing and developing bitumen sheets. The success of Onduline sheets lay on an ideal combination of quality and well selected fibres, bitumen, and selected thermosetting resin and natural pigments. This is made possible by a well mastered monolayer process.
Contact us directly