- Do you need to remove the plastic strip on the BARDOLINE shingle strip?
- How thick should the roof deck be?
- Can you drill a hole in the sheets to install a flue?
- What are the White marks on the under side of the Onduline sheet?
- Can you install Onduline sheets on a Pent Shed?
- Can you replace Asbestos sheets with Onduline?
- Are Onduline's sheets the same as Asbestos sheets?
- Can you lay Onduline on top of Asbestos?
- Do Onduline sheets contain asbestos?
- Do you supply Onduline in different lengths?
- What is the difference between Onduline and Coroline?
- Does the onduline material melt in hot weather?
- How long are Onduvilla tiles guaranteed for?
- Are Onduvilla tiles fire resistant?
- What are Onduvilla tiles made from?
- Can I use Onduline bitumen sheets for cladding?
- What is the size of ONDUVILLA tiles?
- What is the role of the embossed lines?
- Do you supply Onduvilla tiles in different lengths?
- What is ONDULINE® Sealsmart technology?
- What is the size of an Onduvilla ridge?
- About the importance of bitumen content and HOMOGENEOUS IMPREGNATION.
- How long does the ONDULINE guarantee last?
- Can you stand on the classic sheets if the roof under them is solid?
- ONDULINE® sheets are in compliance with European Norm EN 534:2010+A
- Is Onduline Fire Resistant?
- When should I use ONDUTISS AIR Membranes?
- What colours are ONDUVILLA tiles available in?
- Do you sell clear PVC sheets to match Onduline profile?
- What is the overhang needed for Onduline sheets?
- What is the minimum pitch for Onduline sheets?
When perforating an ONDULINE® sheet, generated heat provokes micro bitumen exudation drops at microscopic scale. This liquid bitumen automatically seals off all around the metallic thread of the fastener, providing secured long-term waterproofing = Immediate waterproofing.
Did you know? Approximately the same process goes on in the overlaps of the sheets! The sheets heated by the summer sun sort of stick together, creating the perfect waterproofing cover for the roof. Thanks to ONDULINE® Sealsmart technology, the potential leaks at the weakest points of the roof are limited, like overlaps and fixing points.
Contact us directly