What makes ONDULINE® sheets watertight and waterproof?
To sum up all the arguments that make ONDULINE® sheets watertight and waterproof?
Both the technology and the system make-up of ONDULINE® sheets, make them the right choice for roofing:
- Bitumen is one of the best waterproofing materials.
- Quantity of bitumen: a high and unrivaled impregnation rate for all products, with no compromise on quality.
- Homogenous bitumen impregnation in all points of the sheet, durably protecting every single fibre inside (single layer technology). A stabilised and fully monitored production process in every ONDULINE® plant.
- High quality coating, additional protection against water, allowing very low water absorption into the material.
- Seal smart technology, securing waterproofing at fixing points and overlaps.
- Simple overlapping system avoiding water penetration.
- Adapted accessories to watertight all roof details and sensitive points, including specific fixings.
Obviously, an installation in full respect of ONDULINE® recommendations is mandatory for a durable performance of the roof.
For all these reasons, ONDULINE® is well known for its waterproofing capability, as a material and as a roofing system.
WATERTIGHT OR WATERPROOF?
Importance of waterproofing
A UNIQUE technology optimising roof durability and customer satisfaction
All technical parameters of ONDULINE® products are optimised considering durability purpose, providing a much better quality within the bitumen sheet category. All this is designed to keep the satisfaction of our clients in mind and ensure a long-term loyalty towards ONDULINE®.