- What is the size of an Onduvilla ridge?
- What are the White marks on the under side of the Onduline sheet?
- Can you stand on the classic sheets if the roof under them is solid?
- Can you install Onduline sheets on a Pent Shed?
- Is Onduline Fire Resistant?
- What colours are ONDUVILLA tiles available in?
- Can you replace Asbestos sheets with Onduline?
- Do you sell clear PVC sheets to match Onduline profile?
- Are Onduline's sheets the same as Asbestos sheets?
- What is the overhang needed for Onduline sheets?
- Can you lay Onduline on top of Asbestos?
- What is the minimum pitch for Onduline sheets?
- Do Onduline sheets contain asbestos?
- Do you supply Onduline in different lengths?
- Do you need to remove the plastic strip on the BARDOLINE shingle strip?
- What is the difference between Onduline and Coroline?
- DOES THE ONDULINE MATERIAL MELT IN HOT WEATHER?
- How long are Onduvilla tiles guaranteed for?
- How thick should the roof deck be?
- Are Onduvilla tiles fire resistant?
- Can you drill a hole in the sheets to install a flue?
- What are Onduvilla tiles made from?
- What is the size of ONDUVILLA tiles?
- Do you supply Onduvilla tiles in different lengths?
- When Should I use ONDUTISS Membranes?
- Can I use Onduline bitumen sheets for cladding?
Can you install Onduline sheets on a Pent Shed?
Yes, Onduline's bituminous corrugated sheets are ideal for pent roofs, providing they follow the recommended pitch. Our roof panels are popular because they are easy to handle, cut, shape, and fix.
To finish the edge on a pent roof, we have a range of ridge and verge pieces to perfectly match the sheets. Once the ridge board and purlin is secured, the ONDULINE ridge is then overlaid and nailed or screwed into position as shown in the image.
See the full installation guide for full technical details.
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact us directly
Looking for something else?