- Do you supply Onduvilla tiles in different lengths?
- Can you drill a hole in the sheets to install a flue?
- What is the size of an Onduvilla ridge?
- Can you install a roof light window into Onduline?
- What are the White marks on the under side of the Onduline sheet?
- Can you stand on the classic sheets if the roof under them is solid?
- Is Onduline Fire Resistant?
- Can you install Onduline sheets on a Pent Shed?
- What colours are ONDUVILLA tiles available in?
- Do you sell clear PVC sheets to match Onduline profile?
- When Should I use ONDUTISS Memrbanes?
- What is the overhang needed for Onduline sheets?
- Can you replace Asbestos sheets with Onduline?
- What is the minimum pitch for Onduline sheets?
- Are Onduline's sheets the same as Asbestos sheets?
- Do you supply Onduline in different lengths?
- Can you lay Onduline on top of Asbestos?
- What is the difference between Onduline and Coroline?
- Do Onduline sheets contain asbestos?
- How long are Onduvilla tiles guaranteed for?
- Do you need to remove the plastic strip on the BARDOLINE shingle strip?
- Are Onduvilla tiles fire resistant?
- DOES THE ONDULINE MATERIAL MELT IN HOT WEATHER?
- What are Onduvilla tiles made from?
- How thick should the roof deck be?
- What is the size of ONDUVILLA tiles?
- Can I use Onduline bitumen sheets for cladding?
Can you install Onduline sheets on a Pent Shed?
Yes, Onduline's bituminous corrugated sheets are ideal for pent roofs, providing they follow the recommended pitch. Our roof panels are popular because they are easy to handle, cut, shape, and fix.
To finish the edge on a pent roof, we have a range of ridge and verge pieces to perfectly match the sheets. Once the ridge board and purlin is secured, the ONDULINE ridge is then overlaid and nailed or screwed into position as shown in the image.
See the full installation guide for full technical details.
Contact us directly