- Do you need to remove the plastic strip on the BARDOLINE shingle strip?
- How thick should the roof deck be?
- Can you drill a hole in the sheets to install a flue?
- What are the White marks on the under side of the Onduline sheet?
- Can you install Onduline sheets on a Pent Shed?
- Can you replace Asbestos sheets with Onduline?
- Are Onduline's sheets the same as Asbestos sheets?
- Can you lay Onduline on top of Asbestos?
- Do Onduline sheets contain asbestos?
- Do you supply Onduline in different lengths?
- What is the difference between Onduline and Coroline?
- Does the onduline material melt in hot weather?
- How long are Onduvilla tiles guaranteed for?
- Are Onduvilla tiles fire resistant?
- What are Onduvilla tiles made from?
- Can I use Onduline bitumen sheets for cladding?
- What is the size of ONDUVILLA tiles?
- What is the role of the embossed lines?
- Do you supply Onduvilla tiles in different lengths?
- What is ONDULINE® Sealsmart technology?
- What is the size of an Onduvilla ridge?
- About the importance of bitumen content and HOMOGENEOUS IMPREGNATION.
- How long does the ONDULINE guarantee last?
- Can you stand on the classic sheets if the roof under them is solid?
- ONDULINE® sheets are in compliance with European Norm EN 534:2010+A
- Is Onduline Fire Resistant?
- When should I use ONDUTISS AIR Membranes?
- What colours are ONDUVILLA tiles available in?
- Do you sell clear PVC sheets to match Onduline profile?
- What is the overhang needed for Onduline sheets?
- What is the minimum pitch for Onduline sheets?
ONDULINE® waterproofing warranties go from 10 to 20 years depending on the product reference, the application, and the market weather conditions.
The roof is warranted against leak, making people and their belongings safe inside.
The ONDULINE® Group Warranty is valid under the following conditions:
- Installation is made in respect of ONDULINE® ’s installation instructions.
- ONDULINE® roofing system is installed with ONDULINE® accessories and fasteners.
ONDULINE®’s accessories are manufactured in the same material and therefore offer the same performances (watertightness/flexibility) as the sheets. Ridges and eaves width is optimised to avoid rising water at the edge in particular.
Warranties are degressive overtime. They are provided by Onduline subsidiaries. Terms and conditions can vary locally.
The mandatory use of ONDULINE® Fasteners for waterproofing warranty validity:
ONDULINE® fasteners are equipped with a washer of 16 mm diameter minimum to ensure long-lasting waterproofing of the roof. They are also coated with the best anti-UV agents to secure their durability.
Contact us directly