- What is the size of ONDUVILLA tiles?
- Can you drill a hole in the sheets to install a flue?
- Do you supply Onduvilla tiles in different lengths?
- What is the size of an Onduvilla ridge?
- Can you install a roof light window into Onduline?
- What are the White marks on the under side of the Onduline sheet?
- Can you stand on the classic sheets if the roof under them is solid?
- Is Onduline Fire Resistant?
- Can you install Onduline sheets on a Pent Shed?
- What colours are ONDUVILLA tiles available in?
- When Should I use ONDUTISS Memrbanes?
- Do you sell clear PVC sheets to match Onduline profile?
- Can you replace Asbestos sheets with Onduline?
- What is the overhang needed for Onduline sheets?
- Are Onduline's sheets the same as Asbestos sheets?
- What is the minimum pitch for Onduline sheets?
- Can you lay Onduline on top of Asbestos?
- Do you supply Onduline in different lengths?
- Do Onduline sheets contain asbestos?
- What is the difference between Onduline and Coroline?
- Do you need to remove the plastic strip on the BARDOLINE shingle strip?
- How long are Onduvilla tiles guaranteed for?
- DOES THE ONDULINE MATERIAL MELT IN HOT WEATHER?
- Are Onduvilla tiles fire resistant?
- How thick should the roof deck be?
- What are Onduvilla tiles made from?
- Can I use Onduline bitumen sheets for cladding?
What is the minimum pitch for Onduline sheets?
The minimum roof pitch to lay Onduline roofing sheets is 5 degrees / gradient: 1 in 11 the sheets being laid with an End Lap of 300mm. Sheets laid on a fully supporting decking on purlins to maximum of 610mm centres. Sheet Side Lap: 2 Corrugations. Fixings: 20 per sheet. Consult the Onduline Fixing Guide for full instructions.
Contact us directly