- Fixing an Eaves Ventilation Strip
- Can you fix Onduline to a curved Roof?
- Can I install I install Onduline sheets upside down?
- Which way up is an Onduline sheet fixed?
- Can I install Onduline roof sheets flat?
- How long is BARDOLINE guaranteed for?
- Can I install Onduline sheets on top of the existing shed felt?
- Where can I find Onduline installation instructions?
- How many nails should I user per Onduline sheet?
- What is the minimum pitch for Onduvilla tiles?
- How do you cut an Onduvilla tile?
- How many nails should I use per Onduvilla tile?
- What is the overhang required for ONDUVILLA tiles?
- How do you fix the Onduline ridges?
- Fixing Eaves
- Fixing the Hip Detail
- How to Fix the Eaves Trays
- How can I cut an Onduline sheet?
- What should my roof pitch be to install Onduline?
- Is watertighness and waterproofing also warrantied for low pitched roofs?
- How to fix Onduline Verges and Edges
No, definitely not. The underside does not have any UV protection, has less bitumen saturation and also the side laps will not seal properly, as they finish incorrectly.
The topside of the roof sheet is sprayed with a resin which helps to combat UV degradation. The colouring is a natural pigment, which is impregnated into the sheet, prior to the bitumen dip. This process ensures an equal colouring and means the colour cannot peel from the sheet.
The underside of the roof sheet has a rippled finish. This increases the surface area, enabling it to combat condensation. It will hold the moisture for as long as it can, until the airflow dissipates the liquid, by turning it back into vapour.
Contact us directly