- How long is BARDOLINE guaranteed for?
- Can I install Onduline sheets on top of the existing shed felt?
- Where can I find Onduline installation instructions?
- How many nails should I user per Onduline sheet?
- What is the minimum pitch for Onduvilla tiles?
- How do you cut an Onduvilla tile?
- How many nails should I use per Onduvilla tile?
- What is the overhang required for ONDUVILLA tiles?
- How do you fix the Onduline ridges?
- Fixing Eaves
- Fixing the Hip Detail
- How to Fix the Eaves Trays
- Fixing an Eaves Ventilation Strip
- Can you fix Onduline to a curved Roof?
- Can I install I install Onduline sheets upside down?
- Which way up is an Onduline sheet fixed?
- Can I install Onduline roof sheets flat?
- What should my roof pitch be to install Onduline?
- How to fix Onduline Verges and Edges
- How can I cut an Onduline sheet?
Fixing the Hip Detail
A simple hip roof is a type of roof where all sides slope downwards to the walls. To create a hip roof using Onduline sheets, follow the below steps.
• Fix the hip before the ridge.
• Lay the support board and trim purlins accordingly.
• Fasten the ridge to the purlins.
• Overlay and clean the ridges if necessary.
See full technical installation guide.
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact us directly
Looking for something else?