- How do you cut an Onduvilla tile?
- Can you install a roof light window into Onduline?
- How many nails should I use per Onduvilla tile?
- What is the overhang required for ONDUVILLA tiles?
- Can I install I install Onduline sheets upside down?
- Can you stand on the classic sheets if the roof under them is solid?
- Can I install Onduline roof sheets flat?
- Can you install Onduline sheets on a Pent Shed?
- Is Onduline Fire Resistant?
- Can I install Onduline sheets on top of the existing shed felt?
- How do you fix the Onduline ridges?
- How can I cut an Onduline sheet?
- How to fix Onduline Verges and Edges
- Fixing Eaves
- Which way up is an Onduline sheet fixed?
- Fixing the Hip Detail
- How to Fix the Eaves Trays
- How long is BARDOLINE guaranteed for?
- Fixing an Eaves Ventilation Strip
- Where can I find Onduline installation instructions?
- Can you fix Onduline to a curved Roof?
- How many nails should I user per Onduline sheet?
- Can you drill a hole in the sheets to install a flue?
- What is the minimum pitch for Onduvilla tiles?
- Can I use Onduline bitumen sheets for cladding?
How do you fix the Onduline ridges?
Onduline has a range of ridges and verges available to match the different corrugated sheets and tiles. Follow the below steps to correctly install the ridges.
1 - Use a rafter to support the ridge.
2 - The ridge should be fastened at each corrugation of the overlapped sheet.
3 - Add an extra purlin when necessary if the distance between the last purlin and the ridge is too wide.
4 - Start fixing the ridge at opposite end of the roof from prevailing winds.
5 - Maintain 12 cm minimum overlap between ridge and ONDULINE sheet.
6 - Maintain 12.5 cm minimum overlapping between ridges.
7 - A ridge cap can be cut from exterior quality plywood to finish the ridge unit at the verge.
Contact us directly