- How do you cut an Onduvilla tile?
- How many nails should I use per Onduvilla tile?
- What is the overhang required for ONDUVILLA tiles?
- How do you fix the Onduline ridges?
- Fixing Eaves
- Fixing the Hip Detail
- How to Fix the Eaves Trays
- Fixing an Eaves Ventilation Strip
- Can you fix Onduline to a curved Roof?
- Can I install I install Onduline sheets upside down?
- Which way up is an Onduline sheet fixed?
- Can I install Onduline roof sheets flat?
- How long is BARDOLINE guaranteed for?
- Can I install Onduline sheets on top of the existing shed felt?
- Where can I find Onduline installation instructions?
- How many nails should I user per Onduline sheet?
- What is the minimum pitch for Onduvilla tiles?
- How to fix Onduline Verges and Edges
- How can I cut an Onduline sheet?
- What should my roof pitch be to install Onduline?
- Is watertighness and waterproofing also warrantied for low pitched roofs?
Onduline has a range of ridges and verges available to match the different corrugated sheets and tiles. Follow the below steps to correctly install the ridges.
1 - Use a rafter to support the ridge.
2 - The ridge should be fastened at each corrugation of the overlapped sheet.
3 - Add an extra purlin when necessary if the distance between the last purlin and the ridge is too wide.
4 - Start fixing the ridge at opposite end of the roof from prevailing winds.
5 - Maintain 12 cm minimum overlap between ridge and ONDULINE sheet.
6 - Maintain 12.5 cm minimum overlapping between ridges.
7 - A ridge cap can be cut from exterior quality plywood to finish the ridge unit at the verge.
Contact us directly