- How many nails should I user per Onduline sheet?
- Can you drill a hole in the sheets to install a flue?
- What is the minimum pitch for Onduvilla tiles?
- How do you cut an Onduvilla tile?
- Can you install a roof light window into Onduline?
- How many nails should I use per Onduvilla tile?
- What is the overhang required for ONDUVILLA tiles?
- Can I install I install Onduline sheets upside down?
- Can you stand on the classic sheets if the roof under them is solid?
- Can I install Onduline roof sheets flat?
- Can you install Onduline sheets on a Pent Shed?
- Is Onduline Fire Resistant?
- Can I install Onduline sheets on top of the existing shed felt?
- How do you fix the Onduline ridges?
- How can I cut an Onduline sheet?
- How to fix Onduline Verges and Edges
- Fixing Eaves
- Which way up is an Onduline sheet fixed?
- Fixing the Hip Detail
- How to Fix the Eaves Trays
- How long is BARDOLINE guaranteed for?
- Fixing an Eaves Ventilation Strip
- Where can I find Onduline installation instructions?
- Can you fix Onduline to a curved Roof?
- Can I use Onduline bitumen sheets for cladding?
How long is BARDOLINE guaranteed for?
BARDOLINE CLASSIC roof shingles is guaranteed for 10 years.
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact us directly