- Is Onduline Fire Resistant?
- How can I cut an Onduline sheet?
- Which way up is an Onduline sheet fixed?
- How long is BARDOLINE guaranteed for?
- Where can I find Onduline installation instructions?
- How many nails should I user per Onduline sheet?
- What is the minimum pitch for Onduvilla tiles?
- How do you cut an Onduvilla tile?
- How many nails should I use per Onduvilla tile?
- What is the overhang required for ONDUVILLA tiles?
How can I cut an Onduline sheet?
Cut with an oiled coarse-toothed handsaw or preferably a power tool; such as a circular saw again fitted with a course blade or skill saw. Consult the Onduline Fixing Guide for full instructions.
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact us directly