- Which way up is an Onduline sheet fixed?
- How to Fix the Eaves Trays
- How long is BARDOLINE guaranteed for?
- Fixing an Eaves Ventilation Strip
- Where can I find Onduline installation instructions?
- Can you fix Onduline to a curved Roof?
- How many nails should I user per Onduline sheet?
- Can you drill a hole in the sheets to install a flue?
- What is the minimum pitch for Onduvilla tiles?
- How do you cut an Onduvilla tile?
- Can you install a roof light window into Onduline?
- How many nails should I use per Onduvilla tile?
- What is the overhang required for ONDUVILLA tiles?
- Can I install I install Onduline sheets upside down?
- Can you stand on the classic sheets if the roof under them is solid?
- Can I install Onduline roof sheets flat?
- Can you install Onduline sheets on a Pent Shed?
- Is Onduline Fire Resistant?
- Can I install Onduline sheets on top of the existing shed felt?
- How do you fix the Onduline ridges?
- How can I cut an Onduline sheet?
- How to fix Onduline Verges and Edges
- Fixing Eaves
- Fixing the Hip Detail
- Can I use Onduline bitumen sheets for cladding?
How can I cut an Onduline sheet?
Cut with an oiled coarse-toothed handsaw or preferably a power tool; such as a circular saw again fitted with a course blade or skill saw. Consult the Onduline Fixing Guide for full instructions.
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact us directly