- Which way up is an Onduline sheet fixed?
- Can I install Onduline roof sheets flat?
- How long is BARDOLINE guaranteed for?
- Can I install Onduline sheets on top of the existing shed felt?
- Where can I find Onduline installation instructions?
- How many nails should I user per Onduline sheet?
- What is the minimum pitch for Onduvilla tiles?
- How do you cut an Onduvilla tile?
- How many nails should I use per Onduvilla tile?
- What is the overhang required for ONDUVILLA tiles?
- How do you fix the Onduline ridges?
- Fixing Eaves
- Fixing the Hip Detail
- How to Fix the Eaves Trays
- Fixing an Eaves Ventilation Strip
- Can you fix Onduline to a curved Roof?
- Can I install I install Onduline sheets upside down?
- What should my roof pitch be to install Onduline?
- How to fix Onduline Verges and Edges
- How can I cut an Onduline sheet?
How can I cut an Onduline sheet?
Onduline sheets are made from 50% recycled celulose fibers and bitumen, which makes them very easy to cut.
Cut with an oiled coarse-toothed handsaw or preferably a power tool; such as a circular saw again fitted with a course blade or skill saw. Consult the Onduline Fixing Guide for full instructions.
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact us directly
Looking for something else?