- What is the overhang required for ONDULINE sheets?
- Why should the roof be ventilated?
- What are the main tips to properly install BARDOLINE Shingles?
- How many nails should I use per ONDULINE sheet?
- How can ONDUVILLA be installed on wood batten?
- How can I cut an ONDULINE sheet?
- How can I install a gutter to an ONDULINE or ONDUVILLA roof?
- What is the minimum pitch for ONDUVILLA tiles?
- How many nails should I use per ONDUVILLA tile?
- How do you cut an ONDUVILLA tile?
- Can I walk on an ONDULINE or ONDUVILLA roof?
- What kind of fixing, screw or nail can I use?
- How many sheets are needed to cover a roof?
- What kind of structure do I need for a ONDULINE or ONDUVILLA roof?
- Where can I find Onduline installation instructions?
- Where can I find the Installation Guide?
- What is the ridge angle?
- What is the maximum spacing between battens?
- What is the maximum recommended span for ONDUCLAIR products?
- What is the minimum roof pitch for ONDULINE sheets?
- Can I install solar panels on an Onduline roof?
How many nails should I use per ONDULINE sheet?
Approximately 20 fasteners, nails or screws, must be fixed per sheet depending on the roof pitch. It is important to use Onduline fasteners as they are specifically designed, developed and manufactured to suit the roofing application requirements with ONDULINE sheets. Please consult Onduline Fixing Guide. Onduline Warranty is applicable when ONDULINE has been installed in full respect of Onduline's installation instructions and if the system is installed with Onduline accessories and fasteners.
Did you find what you were looking for?