- How can I cut an ONDULINE sheet?
- How many nails should I use per ONDUVILLA tile?
- How do you cut an ONDUVILLA tile?
- Can I walk on an ONDULINE or ONDUVILLA roof?
- What kind of fixing, screw or nail can I use?
- How many sheets are needed to cover a roof?
- What kind of structure do I need for a ONDULINE or ONDUVILLA roof?
- Where can I find Onduline installation instructions?
- Where can I find the Installation Guide?
- What is the ridge angle?
- What is the maximum spacing between battens?
- What is the maximum recommended span for ONDUCLAIR products?
- Why should the roof be ventilated?
- What is the overhang required for ONDULINE sheets?
- What are the main tips to properly install BARDOLINE Shingles?
- How can ONDUVILLA be installed on wood batten?
- How many nails should I use per ONDULINE sheet?
- How can I install a gutter to an ONDULINE or ONDUVILLA roof?
- Can I install solar panels on an Onduline roof?
- What is the minimum roof pitch for ONDULINE sheets?
What kind of structure do I need for a ONDULINE or ONDUVILLA roof?
Depending on the pitch & local specifications, you can use a full board, a wood or metal structure.
Please consult Onduline Installation guide.
Onduline Installation Guide
Do you need more details ?
Did you find what you were looking for?