- How can I cut an ONDULINE sheet?
- How many nails should I use per ONDUVILLA tile?
- How do you cut an ONDUVILLA tile?
- Can I walk on an ONDULINE or ONDUVILLA roof?
- What kind of fixing, screw or nail can I use?
- How many sheets are needed to cover a roof?
- What kind of structure do I need for a ONDULINE or ONDUVILLA roof?
- Where can I find Onduline installation instructions?
- Where can I find the Installation Guide?
- What is the ridge angle?
- What is the maximum spacing between battens?
- What is the maximum recommended span for ONDUCLAIR products?
- Why should the roof be ventilated?
- What is the overhang required for ONDULINE sheets?
- What are the main tips to properly install BARDOLINE Shingles?
- How can ONDUVILLA be installed on wood batten?
- How many nails should I use per ONDULINE sheet?
- How can I install a gutter to an ONDULINE or ONDUVILLA roof?
- Can I install solar panels on an Onduline roof?
- What is the minimum roof pitch for ONDULINE sheets?
Onduline do not currently have an approved solution for installing Solar Panels.
However, some customers have successfully managed to install Solar Panels on an Onduline roof by using specialist fixings that are fixed directly to the roof structure.
Onduline sheets are a “roof covering”, thus they are not load-bearing nor a structural component. An air gap of a few cm should be left between the Onduline sheet and the Solar Panel to minimise any heat transfer to sheet.
Please note when installing Solar Panels, you are doing so at your own risk. Water leaks or damages caused by the installation of Solar Panels may not be covered by the Onduline guarantee.
We recommend you seek professional advice from a Solar Panel specialist.