- What is the maximum recommended span for ONDUCLAIR products?
- What is the overhang required for ONDULINE sheets?
- Why should the roof be ventilated?
- What are the main tips to properly install BARDOLINE Shingles?
- How many nails should I use per ONDULINE sheet?
- How can ONDUVILLA be installed on wood batten?
- How can I cut an ONDULINE sheet?
- How can I install a gutter to an ONDULINE or ONDUVILLA roof?
- What is the minimum pitch for ONDUVILLA tiles?
- How many nails should I use per ONDUVILLA tile?
- How do you cut an ONDUVILLA tile?
- Can I walk on an ONDULINE or ONDUVILLA roof?
- What kind of fixing, screw or nail can I use?
- How many sheets are needed to cover a roof?
- What kind of structure do I need for a ONDULINE or ONDUVILLA roof?
- Where can I find Onduline installation instructions?
- Where can I find the Installation Guide?
- What is the ridge angle?
- What is the maximum spacing between battens?
- What is the minimum roof pitch for ONDULINE sheets?
What is the minimum roof pitch for ONDULINE sheets?
The minimum pitch to lay Onduline Classic sheets is 5 Degrees with a full board (OSB, Plywood) or 10 Degrees when using purlins. For full fixing guide refer to our Technical Book below.
See Fixing Guide for full instructions.
Did you find what you were looking for?