- What are the main tips to properly install BARDOLINE Shingles?
- How many nails should I use per ONDULINE sheet?
- How can ONDUVILLA be installed on wood batten?
- How can I cut an ONDULINE sheet?
- How can I install a gutter to an ONDULINE or ONDUVILLA roof?
- What is the minimum pitch for ONDUVILLA tiles?
- How many nails should I use per ONDUVILLA tile?
- How do you cut an ONDUVILLA tile?
- Can I walk on an ONDULINE or ONDUVILLA roof?
- What kind of fixing, screw or nail can I use?
- How many sheets are needed to cover a roof?
- What kind of structure do I need for a ONDULINE or ONDUVILLA roof?
- Where can I find Onduline installation instructions?
- Where can I find the Installation Guide?
- What is the ridge angle?
- What is the maximum spacing between battens?
- What is the maximum recommended span for ONDUCLAIR products?
- What is the overhang required for ONDULINE sheets?
- Why should the roof be ventilated?
- What is the minimum roof pitch for ONDULINE sheets?
How do you cut an ONDUVILLA tile?
ONDUVILLA is a relatively soft material that can be cut with a circular saw, a jigsaw, a saw, or even a simple cutter. Note some bitumen may remain on the blade after use.
Did you find what you were looking for?