Checklist for roof works
A simple checklist for new roof projects
Building or renovating a new roof may be a challenge for your customers. It is an expensive and extremely important task. On the other hand, you spend most of your time on sites or with your clients so we know that time is of the essence.
Below we list some tips we have heard and shared with many roofers. You may have already implemented them. We area pleased to receive positive feedback from Roofers who have followed the guidance through.
Would you like to share other tips or testimonials with us? Please get in touch, contact us.
- Be your first fan!
- Take pictures of the works you have completed (before, during the works and when you are finished). Show the client you follow up the project and you know how to give useful advice.
- Ask your customers to leave a review or testimonial on social media. They will be useful for other future customers.
- Prepare an overview of the most interesting projects you have worked on to provide evidence and support to your client to reassure them.
- Be your customers’ best friend
- Go through the suppliers’s websites, showrooms or stores with your client to let them look and feel the quality of the material you recommend to them
- Become a preferred roofer of your main suppliers confirming that you do a quality job.
- Showcase the training you have undertaken to qualify you as a quality roofer - certification, testimonials for example.
- Be the devil's advocate
- Be clear in your estimates, let the client touch and feel the difference of similar products that have noticeably different quality
- Explain to your customers how you will solve their issues...
- Be communicative
- Keep your client informed of progress
- Ensure your client agrees to any decisions made and build a relationship to establish trust and credibility.