How to Install ISOLINE LOW LINE underroofing system
ISOLINE LOW LINE can be installed on purlins and ful deck on a roof pitch as low as 10 degrees for any roof tile.
Designed to be used with all roof tiles, new or existing; ISOLINE® LOW LINE, lightweight bituminous sub-roof is fixed below the primary tile or slate roof covering, acting as the primary waterproofing layer of a roof, making roof tiles a secondary line of defence.
Watch the installation video or download the installation guide below.
WHY USE ISOLINE® LOW LINE?
As light weight roofing systems and waterproofing specialists, Onduline's ISOLINE® sub-roof systems provide long-term protection against any potential water ingress that may happen over time through a breach in the primary roof covering, as well as being:
- Ideal for retrofit or new roofing projects: existing tiles can be re-used.
- Ventilaited: allows increased ventilation to minimise condensation and maintain excellent moisture control within the cavity, preventing mould build up.
- Green credentials: the sub-roof is made up of 50% recycled cellulose fibres, contains no asbestos and does not release any hazardous substances.
- Suitable for use with all major roof tiles.
- Suitable for roof pitches as low as 10 degrees, which could mean an additional floor.
- Tried and tested: BRE tested and BBA accredited.
- Guaranteed with a 30-year waterproofing guarantee.