ONDULINE factory-assembled insulated rooflight system to transmit daylight in buildings
ONDUCLAIR® THERMO panels are composed of sheets connected together by extruded structured polycarbonate profiles, factory assembled with high performance adhesives and reinforced by riveted fixings and are available in two variants:
- ONDUCLAIR® THERMO PC: factory assembled insulating rooflights featuring a polycarbonate top skin (1 mm thick in compliance with EN-1013) and a multiwall polycarbonate bottom skin. Top and bottom skins are connected together by extruded structured polycarbonate profiles.
- ONDUCLAIR® THERMO PLR: factory assembled insulating rooflights featuring a polyester top skin (1.2 or 1.6 mm thick in compliance with EN-1013) and a multiwall polycarbonate bottom skin. Top and bottom skins are connected together by extruded structured polycarbonate profiles.
ONDUCLAIR THERMO is compatible with a wide range of composite roof panels and will seamlessly fit your needs, whether a new construction or renovation is considered and regardless of the requested thickness (30, 40, 50, 60, 80, 100, 120, 140 mm, other thicknesses available upon request).
ONDUCLAIR THERMO brings enhanced thermal insulation. The air gaps are naturally insulative. For improved comfort and more demanding expectations regarding insulation properties, our option T (Thermal comfort) can reach outstanding U-values (down to 0,83W/m²K).
ONDUCLAIR THERMO delivers long-term-sustainable quality thanks to a unique build system with extruded structured polycarbonate reinforcements that stay stiff and will not slacken over time.
The panels are factory assembled to achieve fast, effortless and reliable installation on site. The Reinforced option (R) provides the panels with longitudinal polycarbonate reinforcements located under each rib and over their entire length increasing their stiffness.
- Length: From 1.50 to 12 m (other lengths available on request)
- Useful width:
- Onduline 95: 855 mm
- Nervesco 1000: 1000 mm
- GO 92 (177/51): 873 mm
- Thickness: 0.8 mm, 1 mm or 1.2 mm according to profile or length specs
- Finish: 1 external side UV protection
- Fire rating: B-s1, d0
- Light transmission:
- Crystal: 90%
- Opal: 66% or 46%
- Impact resistance: Resistance to soft impact - 1200 Joules (contact us for details)
- Service temperature: -40°C to +110°C under continuous exposure
- Warranty: 10 years
- Standards: EN 1013
ONDUCLAIR THERMO from Onduline have a 10-year weather proof guarantee providing they have been installed in accordance with ONDULINE recommended installation guidelines and the correct ONDULINE accessories and fixings have been used.
ONDUCLAIR THERMO optimizes daylight, enhances thermal insulation and is fast to install.