ONDULINE EASYLINE roofing sheets are very compact and designed to cover small roofs such as annexe buildings or smaller. The roofing sheets are very easy to transport and handle thanks to their dimension and lightweight.
Being easy to transport and compact means ONDULINE EASYLINE is ideal for the DIY market and can also be made available on a stand alone pallet making it ideal for displaying on a shop floor or trade store.
ONDULINE EASYLINE, THE COMPACT ROOFING SOLUTION FOR SMALL ROOFS
ONDULINE EASYLINE is designed specifically for DIY projects, such as renovations of garden sheds, leisure houses, playhouses, wood shelters, carports and many other outbuildings.
ONDULINE EASYLINE is perfect for small canopy roofs. These roofing sheets are very compact (only 1 x 0,76 m²), they can be easily transported in any car and due to their light weight and size they can be easily handled on the roof and benefit from being easy to install.
ONDULINE EASYLINE roofing sheets are also extremely versatile and are available in seven bright colours making these sheets the perfect roof for creating a contemporary finish to your garden shed, child’s playhouse or even your stylish leisure house.
ONDULINE EASYLINE is the ideal lightweight roofing system to make available to your DIY customers and it can also be made available on a branded stand alone pallet, for an eye catching and presentable display in store.
Onduline material is completely safe made without any asbestos nor metal. No sharp edge nor risk of finger cut or head shock. It will never rust, even it coastal areas!
Easy to transport in a car trunk
Playground for children
Installation and Documentation
Main installation advices
- Installation on a full deck support (OSB type, plywood, wooden planks..) is recommended
- On discontinuous supports: maximum distance of 45 cm between purlins
- Using Onduline fasteners is mandatory to activate the 10-year product warranty. It also optimizes product durability and its aesthetics over time:
- Fully monitored quality (corrosion and UV resistance .
- Onduline nails and screws come with a pre-assembled waterproofing washer of 16 mm minimum,
- Respect of fasteners's position (every corrugation at eave, overlaps..) and quantity (15/sheet)
- Overhang at eaves (near the gutter if any): maximum 7 cm.
Our installation videos and brochures will give you more details.
For additional ventilation, use ONDUTISS AIR permeable membrane.