- Is ONDULINE fireproof?
- Are ONDUVILLA tiles fireproof?
- What are ONDUVILLA tiles made from?
- Can an Onduline roof resist to hail?
- What is ONDULINE Sheet thermal performance?
- Does ONDULINE or ONDUVILLA crack and corrode in hot and cold weathers?
- Does ONDULINE or ONDUVILLA change colour?
- WHAT ARE THE RAL CODES FOR ONDULINE COLOURS?
- About the importance of bitumen content and HOMOGENEOUS IMPREGNATION.
- ONDULINE® sheets are in compliance with European Norm EN 534:2010+A
ONDULINE Material is classified in Combustible materials category. According to European norms classification for instance :
Reaction to fire EN13501-1 = Class E & Resistance to external fire EN13501-5 = F-Roof
Should you need a better performing product in terms of fire-resistance for your project, please contact us as we do have dedicated products upon request with fire resistance performances and certificates.