- Is ONDULINE fireproof?
- Are ONDUVILLA tiles fireproof?
- What are ONDUVILLA tiles made from?
- Can an Onduline roof resist to hail?
- What is ONDULINE Sheet thermal performance?
- Does ONDULINE or ONDUVILLA crack and corrode in hot and cold weathers?
- Does ONDULINE or ONDUVILLA change colour?
- What is the difference between Onduline and Ondutile?
- WHAT ARE THE RAL CODES FOR ONDULINE COLOURS?
What are ONDUVILLA tiles made from?
ONDUVILLA is an Eco-friendly product, in its composition and its production. ONDUVILLA tiles are made from precize a mix of bitumen and a specific composition of recycled fibres, using an unique and exclusive process invented by Onduline.