- Does ONDULINE or ONDUVILLA change colour?
- Is ONDULINE fireproof?
- Are ONDUVILLA tiles fireproof?
- What are ONDUVILLA tiles made from?
- Can an Onduline roof resist to hail?
- What is ONDULINE Sheet thermal performance?
- Does ONDULINE or ONDUVILLA crack and corrode in hot and cold weathers?
- WHAT ARE THE RAL CODES FOR ONDULINE COLOURS?
- About the importance of bitumen content and HOMOGENEOUS IMPREGNATION.
- ONDULINE® sheets are in compliance with European Norm EN 534:2010+A
EN 534 European Standard sets the expected waterproofing performance for Corrugated bitumen sheets and specifies the official test method.
“5.3 Physical properties > 5.3.1 Water impermeability”
When tested according to 7.3.1, no drop of water shall pass through the sheet after 48h.