- Are ONDUVILLA tiles fireproof?
- What are ONDUVILLA tiles made from?
- Can an Onduline roof resist to hail?
- What is ONDULINE Sheet thermal performance?
- Does ONDULINE or ONDUVILLA crack and corrode in hot and cold weathers?
- Does ONDULINE or ONDUVILLA change colour?
- Is ONDULINE fireproof?
- WHAT ARE THE RAL CODES FOR ONDULINE COLOURS?
- About the importance of bitumen content and HOMOGENEOUS IMPREGNATION.
- ONDULINE® sheets are in compliance with European Norm EN 534:2010+A
ONDULINE or ONDUVILLA may be easily applied in both the coldest, hottest, and most humid climates. No problems have been encountered in installations made in areas where the temperature was +50°C under shadow and in regions where the cold was almost -50°C.