- What is ONDULINE Sheet thermal performance?
- Does ONDULINE or ONDUVILLA crack and corrode in hot and cold weathers?
- Does ONDULINE or ONDUVILLA change colour?
- What is the difference between Onduline and Ondutile?
- Is ONDULINE fireproof?
- Are ONDUVILLA tiles fireproof?
- What are ONDUVILLA tiles made from?
- Can an Onduline roof resist to hail?
- WHAT ARE THE RAL CODES FOR ONDULINE COLOURS?
Does ONDULINE or ONDUVILLA crack and corrode in hot and cold weathers?
ONDULINE or ONDUVILLA may be easily applied in both the coldest, hottest, and most humid climates. No problems have been encountered in installations made in areas where the temperature was +50°C under shadow and in regions where the cold was almost -50°C.