Onduline has a range of roofing sheets, tiles and plastics that are ideal for creating roofs for stables or other agricultural buildings.
- There is an impressive 27 million people in Britain with an interest in the equestrian industry
- There are over 350,000 horse-owning households in Britain
- The estimated horse population in Britain stands at 850,000
At Onduline, we understand the importance of the equestrian market to the British public and we are proud to offer a range of market leading roofing solutions ideal for the roofs of stables and agricultural buildings.
Sound Attenuation Coefficient
Measure performed according to BS EN 20354
Onduline : Rw = 28dB
(Test Report Sound Research Laboratories Ltd . 23/04/1996 / Report C/95/5L/1896/1)
For comparison purposes, a Metal sheet for roofing impact sound value is measured at 52 dB when Onduline CLASSIC records 43,1 dB.
WHY USE ONDULINE?
- Lightweight Eco-friendly corrugated sheets
- Guaranteed water tightness
- Fast and easy to install
- Easy to cut material, saving time
- A choice of colours is available
- Maintenance free
- Proven to withstand strong winds
- Noise reducing material
- Durable with long lasting weatherproof guarantee