- What is the overhang required for ONDUVILLA tiles
- Is it possible to use ONDUCLAIR lightning systems as a roof covering and cladding?
- Can you use the illumination on the front and on the cover?
- Which way up should an ONDULINE sheet be fastened?
- What is ONDULINE® Sealsmart technology?
- What is the role of the embossed lines?
When perforating an ONDULINE® sheet, generated heat provokes micro bitumen exudation drops at microscopic scale. This liquid bitumen automatically seals off all around the metallic thread of the fastener, providing secured long-term waterproofing = Immediate waterproofing.
Did you know? Approximately the same process goes on in the overlaps of the sheets! The sheets heated by the summer sun sort of stick together, creating the perfect waterproofing cover for the roof. Thanks to ONDULINE® Sealsmart technology, the potential leaks at the weakest points of the roof are limited, like overlaps and fixing points.