• Installation could be realized either on full deck like on OSB panels (recommended) or on discontinuous support with purlins every 36,6 cm, center to center. Minimum pitch required : 15%
• Start laying sheets over the gutter with 6 cm overhang (maximum). The first raw of fixings at eave is located at 2,5 cm from the edge of the roof support (OSB or purlin).
• Lay sheets in the opposite direction to the prevailing winds.
• “UP” signs indicate the direction of the ridge, to lay the sheets correctly.
• Stagger the rows, by starting the second row with a half sheet (see in drawing the ½ sheet #4).
• Ensure waterproofing by aligning the overlapping lines. (overlap 12 cm)
• 15 fixings minimum should be used per sheet. The fixing, always set in the top of corrugations on the grey marks, should be done in the right order and in between the two overlapping lines. Wait to fix the last corrugation until you overlap it with the verge element or the next sheet.
• The aesthetics and wind uplift protection can be optimized by using the verge element accessory, which is fixed first on the sidewall, then as well on the top of the corrugation. Plan 6 fixings per elements.
• Cover the ridge and fix it on each side of the roof, on top of each corrugation. The direction of the overlap is opposite to the direction of the prevailing winds.
• Maintain regularly your roof for a better durability: remove vegetation and leaf debris, take care of evacuations, accessories and structure, and maintain continuous ventilation.