ONDULINE EASYLINE for DIY
Compact corrugated roofing sheets for smaller roof projects (100cm x76cm)
ONDULINE EASYLINE for DIY
ONDULINE EASYLINE roofing sheets are very compact and designed to cover small roofs, like garden buildings or annexes. The roofing sheets are very easy to transport and handle thanks to their dimensions and light weight. A popular choice among homeowners, ONDULINE EASYLINE is a lightweight, flexible and easy to handle roof system that is ideal for medium-sized roof applications.
ONDULINE EASYLINE is designed specifically for DIY projects, such as renovations of garden sheds, leisure houses, play houses, wood shelters, carports and many other outbuildings.
ONDULINE EASYLINE is perfect for small canopy roofs. These roofing sheets are very compact (only 1 x 0,76 m²), they can be easily transported in any car and due to their light weight and size they can be easily handled on the roof and benefit from being easy to install.
ONDULINE EASYLINE roofing sheets are also extremely versatile and are available in seven bright colours making these sheets the perfect roof for creating a contemporary finish to your garden shed, child’s playhouse or even your stylish leisure house.
A safe material
The ONDULINE EASYLINE roofing material does not contain any asbestos and is free from any hazardous substances making it completely safe.
The materials used do not emit any dangerous substances into the atmosphere during installation or throughout its life cycle. There are no sharp edges, which again make it completely safe and suitable for DIY projects and there is the added benefit that it will never rust, even in coastal areas!
- Length: 100 cm
- Height: 76 cm
- Thickness: 2,6 mm
- Corrugations: 8
- Wave height: 38 mm
- Gross surface per sheet : 0,76m²
- Net surface per sheet: 0,57 m²
- Sheets per m²: 1,75 pcs
- Weight per sheet: 2,3 kg
- Weight per m²: 3,28 kg
- Carbon footprint: 4 kg eq CO2 /m²
ONDULINE EASYLINE roofing sheets have a 10-year waterproofing guarantee providing they have been installed inline with ONDULINE recommended installation guidelines and the correct ONDULINE accessories (Ridge, Verge, Fixings) have been used.
- Installation on a full deck support (OSB type, plywood, wooden planks..) is recommended
- On discontinuous supports: maximum distance of 45 cm between purlins
- Using Onduline fasteners is mandatory to activate the 10-year product warranty. It also optimizes product durability and its aesthetics over time:
- Fully monitored quality (corrosion and UV resistance .
- Onduline nails and screws come with a pre-assembled waterproofing washer of 16 mm minimum,
- Respect of fasteners's position (every corrugation at eave, overlaps..) and quantity (15/sheet)
- Overhang at eaves (near the gutter if any): maximum 7 cm.
Roofs under 10 degrees need to be fixed to a full deck. Please note this product is not suitable for roofs with a pitch of under 5 degrees.
For additional ventilation, use ONDUTISS AIR permeable membrane.
EASYLINE installation video