- Is ONDULINE fireproof?
- Are ONDUVILLA tiles fireproof?
- What are ONDUVILLA tiles made from?
- Can an Onduline roof resist to hail?
- What is ONDULINE Sheet thermal performance?
- Does ONDULINE or ONDUVILLA crack and corrode in hot and cold weathers?
- Does ONDULINE or ONDUVILLA change colour?
- What is the difference between Onduline and Ondutile?
- WHAT ARE THE RAL CODES FOR ONDULINE COLOURS?
What is the difference between Onduline and Ondutile?
Ondutile is a unique roof underlay system utilising Onduline PP corrugated roof sheets below tile, slate or shingle roof coverings to create an independent secondary weatherproof roof. This enables the primary tiled roof to be used safely below the manufacturer’s minimum roof pitch.